Services & Fees
- New patient visit: $475 (3.5 – 4 hours)
- What does the initial consultation include?
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required at the time you schedule your first appointment. The deposit is applied toward the initial consultation.
- Follow-up visits: $150 (45 minutes)
- Acute visits: $150
Subscription Membership Option
Monthly Subscription Fee: $39
Benefits and Reduced Fee Services:
- Discounts follow-up visits from $150 to $95 ($55 savings).
- Remedies are Free: ($13.03 savings)
- All supplements from NP Script 15% off.
To sign up:
- Click on my website: http://www.kwannaturopathic.com/
- Click on Become a Health Dividend Member
- Click on the red Sign-up Now button on the left of the screen & follow instructions.
- Once you are a member, you’ll go to your Member login. Click on HD Partner Network, scroll down, find my office Kwan Naturopathic & then add me to your HD Partner Network. The monthly membership fee will automatically be deducted beginning of next month.
- Once you’ve completed the enrollment, send me a quick message in Patient Fusion & I’ll add your 15% discount to NP Script for supplements.
- Addition of 3rd family member: 10% discount on New Patient visit and then all family members receive 10% discount on subsequent Follow-up visits.
- Addition of 4th family member: 15% discount on New Patient visit and then all family members receive 15% discount on subsequent Follow-up visits.
Referral is the best compliment. Receive $25 credit toward next visit.
If you cancel your first appointment with less than 48 hours notice, the $100 deposit will not be refunded. The $100 will remain as a credit for you to use towards your first appointment.
For all appointments after the first visit, your credit card will be charged $25 for no-shows and appointments cancelled with less than 24-hour notice.
Payment is due at time of service. We accept the following forms of payment: cash, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
We do not accept insurance, however, we are happy to provide you with a Service Summary for you to submit to your insurance company. If you have a Health Savings Account (HSA) you may be eligible to use your funds for naturopathic visits. Please contact your individual health insurance company to inquire.
Call today to schedule your appointment: (480) 360-1595 or book online.