Life Made Simple. Life Made Well.
Welcome to Kwan Naturopathic.
Naturopathic practice of Dr. Laurinda Kwan
Does this sound like you?
- You have a love/hate relationship with food. You love food, but you can’t eat without some horrible consequence (gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, stomach pain, reflux, headaches, foggy brain).
- You want energy, mental clarity and to feel vibrant.
- You know you have the potential to be amazing, and being ill sometimes can make you question who you are.
- You want to be better in your relationships and work, but you feel so horrible all the time that it drains all your energy with nothing left for anything or anyone else.
- You know you can feel better than you do, but you’re not really sure how to get there.
- With a plethora of information on the web, your search for answers is overwhelming, expensive and sometimes leaves you in a state worse than you were before.
I can help.
I’ve been there and I’m here to share something with you. If you provide the body with the tools to heal, it absolutely knows what to do. The truth is, with the right guidance, it doesn’t have to be that difficult.
Read on to find out a little about me, and how I can help you live the life you were meant to live.
My name is Dr. Laurinda Kwan, licensed naturopathic doctor. I have a small boutique practice in the Arcadia/Biltmore area of Phoenix, AZ. Firstly, I want you to know that your body can heal and you can be healthy. There was a point in my life, where I too, was familiar with that feeling of hopelessness.
Despite all efforts to find the right doctors, and seek out the best treatments, I wasn’t getting better. That is, until I found a caring and knowledgeable naturopathic doctor that transformed my life. At that point, I knew this was something that I had to do for others.
What People Are Saying
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Kwan! I started seeing her about a year ago after learning I had a stomach issue, but her approach wasn’t just about treating the symptom: it was about treating the underlying cause. Through Dr. Kwan, I learned things about my overall health that no other doctor ever bothered to test or tell me, and the result is that my stomach issue is healed, and I was able to do it through lifestyle changes, vitamins and naturopathic remedies (as opposed to traditional medications that come with a variety of long-term side effects). I highly recommend Dr. Kwan and her treatment approach!
What’s unique about my office.
As a member of my practice, you’ll receive 100% individualized care. In my office, I am the only partner in your care. I answer my phone calls, book your appointments, and personally answer your questions. Essentially, you bypass a front desk. Your messages come directly to me and I personally answer them. I feel it provides better care. Communication is less complicated, progress is made and you get better faster. In my experience, it’s a simplified version of something that doesn’t need to be so complicated. It’s life simplified.
What can you expect?
I spend a lot of time listening to my patients and am very thorough in my evaluation. I spend the time to get to know you and understand what it is I need to do. Ultimately what you end up with is the few things to start that is going to make the biggest impact on your health.
My goal is to help you achieve what it is you want in life. But really what I find is what anyone really wants is to be the best version of themselves. They just want the energy and ability to do what they know they are here to do on earth.
I address the root cause of disease by utilizing treatments that are curative, rather than those that merely suppress symptoms. Almost always in my approach are homeopathic medicines that stimulate the body’s own natural healing abilities and brings about recovery.
I am in the ranks of a small population of naturopathic doctors with extensive training in the field of homeopathic medicine. While I treat a variety of chronic conditions, my expertise is in the treatment of digestive disorders/gut health, and allergic conditions. Often for patients, poor gut health is the root of their health problems and must be addressed given over 70% of the immune system lies in our digestive system.
When our imbalanced gut is restored to a healthy state, our immune system that was either formally overactive (e.g., allergies, autoimmune conditions) or underactive (e.g., frequent infections, predisposition to cancer), also achieves a healthy state.
Here’s who I can help.
- People who are serious about feeling better.
- People who are committed and willing to do the work.
- If you’re tired of doing just ‘okay’, or worse yet, barely getting through the day, and you’re ready to start getting real results, then I will show you how to get there.
To find out if this is the right path for you, I encourage you to call and set up a free 15-min consultation. These are designed for us to talk so you can ask questions, and I can find out more about you to determine if I am the best person to help you.